3. I was fortunate to get to test MCP’s new Fusion set for Elements & Photoshop. I used her One Click Color. This is a great action for making all those tweaks that would normally take quite a bit of time. I adjusted some layers and turned some off until I got the look I wanted.
5. To soften up under the eyes, I flattened all layers and then duplicated the layer. I sampled the skin color near her eyes and then painted over the shadows. I then reduced the opacity of the layer until the look was natural
6. I sharpened the eyes using Unsharp Mask.
7. The photo seemed off balance, so I expanded the canvas at the top and used the healing brush to add “grass”.
8. I used Florabella’s Vintage Urban action and reduced the opacity
9. The photo had gotten rather bright, so I used the Brightness/Contrast sliders to adjust the brightness more to my liking.
10. Finally, I resized the photo and used Unsharp Mask to sharpen for the web.