I’m a working (outside of the home) mom whose loves are God, my husband and children, passion is teaching, and obsession is technology. Very soon, I’ll be joining a cohort to get my Master’s degree in Instructional Technology. My family is very tight-knit with a dad who is now an ordained minister, a mom who is an R.N., two older sisters (Angie and Janine) and two younger brothers (Jeff and Jon). My husband, Mark, and I live in a continually-in-the-process-of-remodeling century home with our children, Nathan (5), Ben (3), and Jordyn (1). We are doing our best raising these gifts from God to love the Lord and seek to do His will. My given name is Andrea, but somewhere along the line, it got switched to Drew on my side of the family. My husband’s side of the family, church friends and coworkers only know me as Andrea. Since I have been making quite a few bloggy friends through I ♥ Faces, it seemed like it would be helpful to give a little info about me. Hope you enjoyed the quick peek into the “Life of Drew”.Read More
Home » About Me
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- I Heart Faces – Jump!
- I Heart Faces Challenge ~ Summer Fun
- I Heart Faces – Wind
- I Heart Faces – Love – Adoption
- Valentine Card Ideas – “You Rock” Theme – with photo & candy
- I Heart Faces – Best Face Photo of 2012 – Silly Expression
- I Heart Faces Photo Challenge – Friendship
- I Heart Faces ~ Pets
- iPhone collage
- The search for urban photography settings in a not-so-urban area…